KTC Bank offers arious ranges of Term deposit that suits inestor’s requirements in the form of Fixed Deposits where interest is paid to inestor’s at regular interals or inestor receies an accumulated maturity amount at the end of tenure of deposits.
...find the Up-to-date and Attractie Interest Rates for the Deposits;
that suits your customized needs...
Term Deposit Account can be opened by:
- Indiidual – Single or Joint
- Minors – with Guardian;
- Regd. Societies & Trusts
- Customer Information File (CIF) form (for new accounts)
- Account opening form, duly signed by the account holders
- Introduction from existing account holder
- Photograph of account holders
- Photo identity such as photocopy of PAN Card, addhar, oters ID, Driing License, etc...
- Proof of residence in the form of photocopy of Ration Card, Electricity / Telephone bill, etc...
- If the address in addhar, oters ID, Driing License, etc... (ID Proofs) is same as the residence address, the separate residence address proof is not required.