KTC Bank helps inestors to cultiate the habit of monthly saings with the help of its Monthly Recurring Deposit schemes where inestors can een start with a ery nominal amount of Rs. 100 per month.
...find the Up-to-date and Attractie Interest Rates for the Deposits;
that suits your customized needs...
Recurring Deposit Account can be opened by:
- Indiidual – Single or Joint
- Minors – with Guardian;
- Regd. Societies & Trusts
- Customer Information File (CIF) form (for new accounts)
- Account opening form, duly signed by the account holders
- Introduction from existing account holder
- Photograph of account holders
- Photo identity such as photocopy of PAN Card, addhar, oters ID, Driing License, etc...
- Proof of residence in the form of photocopy of Ration Card, Electricity / Telephone bill, etc...
- If the address in addhar, oters ID, Driing License, etc... (ID Proofs) is same as the residence address, the separate residence address proof is not required.